Saturday, December 1, 2007

37 Terracotta Bananas

[NOTE: These bites are placed together in chronological order from one bus ride. The same colors in different sound bites indicate that the same person is talking. As usual, different fonts indicate a different conversation. Enjoy! :)]

Someone stole my phone again, but this time I don't know how.

You can't hang up!
Yes I can, it's your phone!

Actually, I don't like rain at all. I got mentally scarred by rain.
How?
Girl Scout camp. [I] had to walk a mile in the downpour. By the time we got back to the bus, we were like swimming in a lake.

It's funny, each song sounds the same, but they have a different style.

I like this song because it's so stupid. (starts singing) BA na na BA na na TER RA COT TA BA na na BA na na!

I wonder if he's going to rise up from his grave.

No comments: